Saturday, July 11, 2009

Soccer Camp

This summer I decided to get back to soccer, so I went to a soccer camp one or two of my friends from school were there. The camp was a lot of fun, each day we would learn/practice a new technique(ex:dribbling on monday, passing on tuesday). I also made a few friends there too. On thursday, one of the coaches did a demonstration of of a flip throw-in which I'm going to work on(I can actually sort of do it).Here's a video of it:






















































On another note the core set M 10(short for Magic 2010) is coming out on july 17th the newest post has some of the cards I'll copy the pics.






























One of my personal fovorites:



























And there are plenty of old favorites!!

No comments: