Sunday, September 28, 2008

Look What I Got!!!!!!!!!!

It's a promo, alternate art, pre-release copy of the Mythic Rare (newest and rarest rarity) Ajani Vengeant card!!!!!!! It's a red-white planeswalker card that has the following abilities:


+1:Target permanent dosen't untap during its conntroller's untap step.
-2:Ajani Vengeant deals 3 damage to target creature or player and you gain 3 life.
-7:Destroy all lands target player controls.

Other than that I got 19th out of 41 players, even though like 13 of them dropped out of the tournament. Plus I got like 90 cards from the set.

Look at my next post for a picture of Ajani Vengeant!

By The sabre, the bow, and the cards

2 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

I wouldn't want to play you in a tournament. Your card sounds powerful.

Unknown said...

How have the FNM's been going? I heard you were going to a climbing wall tonight with dad, I wish I could have gone with you. Did you like it? How did you do? I like checking out your page. Have to admit I don't understand all of the card stuff, but I'll learn maybe. Love you, Auntie Pam